Sunday, April 3, 2022

Little Mermaid Jr.

We have pretty good teens so far. They have quirks but really hasn't been too bad...yet (knock on wood). Friday I got a text from Beck that said his friend Jackson hit him and this picture. My heart dropped... thought why did that school not call me, then I remembered that in English they were going skits of Julius Cesar and his group wanted lots of blood. It does look like he could have gotten hit. 
Later that night he was Pilot in the schools Little Mermaid Jr play. He opened the play and did a great job. One thing I really liked with this group is they had 2 casts. So it gives more kids chances to act. The whole cast is in each play, but the 'leads' changed. He had fun but is ready for a break too. 

Zander and Payton were in the play as well. The other nights, Payton was Eric. 


Some left over blood on his shirt. He didn't get why I wanted the bloody shirt in this picture too. 
Before the play Paul kept Jackson happy by looking at every ride at Six Flag Dallas. We're going there in a few weeks. There are things I miss about Twin, but love so many things about Boise, and the relationship with family here is one of them. The kids have a lot of amazing uncles, Paul is one of the greats. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment