Saturday, March 12, 2022

I Hope They Call Me on a Mission

Leaving Twin to move to Boise was hard. I was excited for it and knew it was the right move, but leaving was hard. It was a few times leaving before I didn't cry or feel sad when I left. Grandma and Grandpa Arrington have left for 2 years to serve a mission in North Carolina. We are all excited for them, know it's the perfect place for them to be, but leaving Twin was hard once last time. 
A few weeks before they left we came to Twin to visit before they left.
We had a last family get together before they took off. It was so nice to have everyone there. Again with the teen; she looked at me this time, but had to make a face. 

After they were set apart someone said group hug and this happened. They are some of my favorite pictures. 

They will spend a few weeks at the MTC then take off for North Carolina. Saying good bye and being 2 hours apart wasn't too bad. Saying good buy for pretty much 2 years was harder and more surreal than I thought it would be. We will miss them, but know that people of North Carolina are so blessed to have them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment