Monday, April 12, 2021

Few Updates

This past weekend Emery and Jackson went to Twin to stay with cousins. I was also on call, so we decided to have a lazy day at home with the boys. We picked a few movies, got some movie snacks and food and watched movies all day. It was perfect. I can't say the last time that I just relaxed for a whole day. 
We picked up the kids in Mountain Home. They had a blast in Twin but were also ready to be home. 
They didn't make it the whole way home. 
The kids are finally back in school. Monday is still an at home day for the older three, but the rest in all in-person. The dogs are not loving it. They have been used to someone home all day for over a year. Someone to sleep next to and pet them all day. Now it's just Brad and I at home, but we are working. They have a blanket that I will put on our bed so they can lay on it. I hate dog hair on the bed and this is the only way they are allowed to lay on our bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment