Saturday, July 18, 2020

Grandma and Grandpa Camp

It is that time of year again, Grandma and Grandpa Camp. The kids look forward to it every year and always have a lot of fun. Each year they say is it the best one yet. It's so great way for them to spend time with their cousins. 
This year they went to Banberry's hot spring. They did lots of swimming and did canoes, stayed up late, ate lots of good food and shot bow and arrows. 
















 The most amazing part of it all wasn't the 18 kids getting along most of the time, it was grandpa got in the water. Last time I remember him getting in water was when I was around 3-5 and he got in the YMCA pool to catch me or help me when I jumped in. Grandma needed help with all of the younger kids in the water, so he had to get in. 
Another great camp for everyone. All of the kids fell asleep a little on the way home and slept great that night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment