Monday, May 13, 2019

Mother's Day

This past Sunday was Mother's Day and it was a very good one. The kids sang in sacrament and then after Emery, Jacks, Camden and I headed to Boise. Lea and her family were in town from Texas. We haven't seen them in about 3+ years. Our kids were pretty good friends when they were here and the kids have asked every now and again where they are and how they are. Lately, they have been writing letters back and forth. I didn't tell Emery and Jacks until we were on our way and they were really excited. We went to lunch and then a park. It was for about 3 hours we got to see them, which was not enough time for any of us, but it was totally worth the drive.  My kids were sad on the way home and so were hers. I really wish they lived closer, I miss my friend being near. I am going to visit in a few months. Emery was mad I wasn't letting her come with me, so I told her on her 12th birthday she could go and she has not forgotten about it. 







 All of the kids slept on the way home, which was a lot of help keeping me awake as well. 
 We drove home and headed right to Grandma and Grandpa Barnes house for dinner. Hayden is at such a fun age. She is really wanting to be part of the older kids fun. I love seeing all of them together. Emery is such a good little helper too. Camden is like Brad and he loves to help and be around kids. Again almost... allllmmmost makes me want a baby. (not anywhere enough to ever have one)


Brad and the kids made me this. It's all of the kids' hands together, I love it. It's a cute thing to have and remember when they are younger. 
 Jacks made this at school. Calm is not a word Brad would ever use to describe me and either Jacks doesn't know what it means or that's how he sees me, I hope the for latter. Apparently, he thinks I like jerky and well I do like my sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment