Thursday, April 4, 2019

New Addition

Since we are moving to Boise next year and we'll really need a second car we decided to get one now. Last weekend the kids went with my parents to see a play, so we took advantage of no kids and went and found a car. It wasn't a horrible experience, just a LOT of dealer crap. They tell you all these things they think you want to hear, but really, at least for me, I find it annoying. We got a Jetta. When I was almost 16 and going to learn to drive, and like every teen, I had the high hopes of getting a new car; I wanted a Jetta. I love how they looked and I thought I should get one. Well, I was given a stick shift Tracer instead, which in the end I really did love. I only had to wait until I was 32 to get one. The funny part is we weren't looking for a Jetta, it just was fate. We love having 2 cars and now don't know how we survived with just one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment