Sunday, March 10, 2019

Jacks and Emery

For Jackson special night he wanted to go golfing and since it was too cold we had to do mini golf. He thought the glowing rooms were really cool. 
 A few weeks ago the kids were about to dress up for school. They had a lot of fun with it. 
One day was decades day. Emery dressed 80's. She didn't get the point of leg warmers, but she sure looked cute. 
 Jackson did 50's. He had glasses too but didn't wear them for the picture. 
 This was crazy day. 
 Old people day. Jackson wanted facial hair. We told him we'd shave his hair, but he didn't want to. 

 I got my hair trimmed the other day and took Emery and Jacks with me. After I had a lot of weird pictures that Jackson took on my phone.
A picture of Emery taking a candy selfie...





No comments:

Post a Comment