Monday, July 30, 2018

Catch Up

Here are a few more picture from the reunion.
Before they went rafting.
 A small train at the Bar J Wranglers.
 Cute little family.
Emery had he special night and she was really excited for all of it. First we had to have Golden Corral, thankfully it was Brad's turn to go out to eat. She also waited for her second night to go and see her movie which was "Hotel Transylvania 3." She's too grown up, it needs to slow down.


Cam was mowing the lawn and ran inside to tell us there was a dead bird. Our lame dog Luna likes to chase things and somehow she caught a bird. I kind of wish I saw it, because I'm sure she didn't know what to do when she first caught it.
The other day the kids just didn't want to do anything, and I was trying to read. They came to bug me again and I said they can only be in the front room if they are reading or sleeping.... they all chose sleep. It was peaceful though.

No comments:

Post a Comment