Thursday, February 22, 2018

Catch-Up

My goal for the new year was to write once a week and take more pictures. I did well in January but February has been a bad month. I didn't take enough pictures or write much at all.
Camden has his last ski trip last week. He loved doing it and I'm so glad he stuck with it. He loved going each week. I think a part of him liked that he could go and Beck couldn't. He tends to lean on Beck a lot, so it was a good activity that he could do alone and get a twin break.
It was 100's day at school and Jacks dressed like an old man. The day before we got the letter about it we buzzed his hair. Had we waited a day we could have made a really cool hair cut. I'm not sure what his love for markers on his face is, but his mustache is washable marker.
 I saw our dogs playing with a 'toy' outside the other day and initially walked away. I then remembered we don't have toys outside and went to see what they had. I guess we don't need a cat, we have dogs. (its a mouse if you can't see it)
 I've started Emery too early to have a love for Pinterest. I get lots of good book ideas on there and way to many project ideas. Emery uses mine to find hair styles, nail art and her favorite this month was her Valentine's box idea. She wanted an iPod, not and iPhone. I'm not sure she has ever held an iPod, but she loved the design. It turned out really cute.


Fall Out Boy came out with another great album a few weeks ago and the kids all love it. Brad and I have been to 2 concerts for them and decided this next one we'll take Camden and Beckham. Every time Beck plays his game time he listens to the CD on Alexa, so we all hear it. Jacks loves to sing, but won't do it very loud or if he knows your looking. He was really into whatever game he was playing he didn't notice I was watching. You can't hear it very well, and he doesn't really know the lyrics, but it's still cute to watch. The deeper voice is Brad; Jacks' is a little higher pitched.

No comments:

Post a Comment