Thursday, July 6, 2017

The 4th Fun

We had a good 4th this year. Brad and I tired to have lots of things for the kids to do to keep them busy so they'd have fun. We went to lunch and wished Grandma Barnes a happy birthday. By the time we got back home it was HOT out, so we had a water party. The best invention for summer is Bunch O Balloons. They fill up so fast and easy, so we were able to have a lot in the pool. 
This is probably only half of what we actually had. They threw them about as fast as I filled them up. They couldn't throw them at me while I was filling them up, so they made up for it once I was done. 
We told the kids no balloons at the house and a certain oldest twin, who won't be named, decided it was a good idea to not listen and throw it at Emery's window. The silver lining is it's a double pane, so we can wait till after Disney to fix it. The mystery child now gets to mow the rest of the summer without pay and had to take a little out of his Disney money. Yay kids...
You can kind of see it, but the crack goes all of the way up the glass as well. 
They we lit off a few fireworks with our neighbors. I have to say I hate fireworks. I worry too much that something bad will happen. This was made even better by Brad trying to make Whistling Pete's explode.Thanks to me having 4 brothers, I knew how to do this better than him. The boys thought it was pretty sweet, and now they know how to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment