Sunday, May 21, 2017

Random Kids

This weekend was really nice and so we put the pool up for the kids. Jacks' swim suit is a little big on him still. They love to play in the water as long as they have water balloons, so once those go away they lose interest pretty quick. 

 Beck and his "Arrington" throw. (my family isn't the most athletic in the bunch, but we sure try)
 The kids made me mother's day gifts at school. I love seeing how excited they are to give them to me. The boys made flowers. Beck's has the note. 
 Emery made the mom sign. It took me a bit to realize it said mom... or wow depending how I hold it. We now have all of the kids hand prints from kindergarten. I think it is a must do gift for them, but I love getting them. I like this one because it wont break. 
 Camden wanted to make cinnomin rolls the other day and once they were about done cooking I had him make the frosting. Not sure how he did it, but he got power sugar all over his nose. I tell the kids all the time a messy cook is a good cook, mainly because I'm a messy cook like my mom and she was a good cook, so I hope I am too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment