Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Bodies Move

For Christmas my parents gave all of us kids gift cards to this place called Bodies Move in Boise so we can make memories. I love this idea and this past weekend we went with 2 of my other brothers and their families. The kids had a blast here, I only wish we had one in Twin. Having their cousins there really helped them get into more things and play longer. There was a really big climbing/slide toy and then a few ninja warrior type things too. Camden really got into that. Maybe someday he'll do the show. ;)

 He couldn't quite get to the top of this one, but that didn't make me too sad, I'm not a fan of high places. 
 My brother is a big Texas Longhorns fan. We have thing sweet thing going where we switch clothes between kids to save money and it's a fun way to get 'new' clothes and also somethings that the boys wore when they were Jacks age. In the bag we just got there was a Texas shirt.We send up BYU shirts, so it evens out. I put it in Jacks drawer and he just happened to pick that one out on Saturday himself. Jayson was impressed, Jacks, I don't think, understood what he thought was so cool. 
 After a few times trying Camden figured this one out. He was so happy when he actually got it. He really needs to be in gymnastic type things, he loves doing it. 

Another obstacle you could do. Cam couldn't get enough of them all. (He was the only one who would do things for the camera.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment