Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Halloween

This years Halloween was a lot of fun. It was our first in this house and we discovered it's a good neighborhood to trick-or-treat in. 
First we went to dinner at Pizza Pit Cafe with Aunt Teresa and some of her family. The kids had their costume on and Jacks had to take his mask off. I took a picture of his hair to show him how crazy it looked. 
I have slowly discovered that 10 years seems to start the weird ages. I guess after a decade on Earth you figure might as well get moody, weird, rebellious, air-heady.... and many other words. I have heard it doesn't get easier from here on out so I guess we're in for the long haul. The boys went for weird this year on costumes, a hot dog and banana. I am happy though that they didn't just go with the flow of their friends and went for something fun.  
Emersyn is Super Girl and Jacks is Catboy from "PJ Masks" on Disney. He was so happy to be him and would run and yell "super cat speed" like they do on the show.
Could they be more cute? It was a fun night and we got A LOT of candy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment