Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Another Catch Up

I really need to get better at doing this again. When I put it off I tend to forget things we've done or funny stories of the kids. 
We had the Barnes Easter Party. When I came into the family it was packed full of young kids, now it's getting less and less. The kids love that though because they get lots of candy and prizes. The kids all had a blast. 

 Jacks wakes up early often (like 4 or 5 am) and sometimes doesn't go back to sleep. This day must have been one of those days. This was about 9:30 and he was out. His outfit was fun because he had on a shirt with a monkey with glasses and a sideways hat on it. He thought it was fun to dress like his shirt.  
 Emery and Beck have started soccer. I have a feeling the weather will be really hit and miss. It was windy for their first games. 
 We had a friends kids over the weekend, they had fun watching the games too. Emery loves hanging out with their daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment