Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Beckham's New Talent

A few weeks ago I told Beckham that he needs to either find something to do or he's starting piano. Camden has 30 min of piano he has to do each day and Beck didn't have anything. So he didn't think of anything and is now doing piano. He said he was excited to start it, so that's better than forcing him to do it and him hating it. He's doing well so far. We have a very strict rule that Camden is not allowed near Beck when he is playing. Camden is a Mr.Know it all and will try to teach Beck.
I am usually good with planning things around when I have to work and sleep but last week I wasn't too smart. Due to coverage issued I had to work till 6 am on Friday and being the smart person I am I scheduled the kids dentist appointments at 830 am. I told the kids that I would be really tired and so to make sure they are good and cooperate and get ready when I tell them too. I must have worried Beck too much because at midnight he came downstairs all dressed and ready to go. Brad told him to change and go back to bed and the next day Beck didn't remember it at all. Next time I'll schedual better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment