Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Grandma Arrington

Last week my Grandma Arrington passed away and returned home to be with my Grandpa. I know she has missed him since he passed away, so I know she is happier now that shes with him. Yesterday was her funeral and it was so nice to learn all sorts of new things about here that I didn't know, like how she liked to shoot guns and was actually a pretty good shot. I'll miss the phone calls with her, no matter how short they were it was always good to hear her voice. I could only find a few pictures with her in them. I'm not sure she liked having her picture taken. 
This one is of Jacks when he was about 3 months old. 

I have a lot of good memories with her, like the weird but awesome toys she had at her house, her doll room, that was creepy but awesome also to see what she was able to make with them. She always had popcorn out, which is probably why now I love it so much. She loved to hear me play the piano and I think about her and my Grandpa whenever I play mine now. She was a great grandmother and i can't wait for the day when I get to see all my grandparents again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment