Friday, November 13, 2015

Random

I was giving the boys a spelling test the other day and when they finished I just went back to packing stuff up. A few minutes later Emery came into the room and asked if she could do the same thing as the boys. She wrote her own spelling list and wanted to be tested. She did really well and spelled all her words right. Emery is a really smart girl and loves learning. 
I forgot to take food to work on Monday and so Brad brought me something. He sent Beck inside with it. If I leave my office I have to have a phone with me in case someone calls. When Beck saw it he asked what it was. I told him a phone and he told me it was weird looking. All the things that our kids aren't going to know what they are. This phone isn't even that weird looking. 
Emery loves to write notes and leave them on your bed for you. This is the best way to come home from work. 
I was painting Beck's room today and Jacks was throwing a fit for some reason. It got quiet and when I went to look for him I found him on the stairs sleeping. I was worried he would try to roll and well, roll all the way down. Luckily he didn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment