Monday, February 16, 2015

Kids Writings

It's fun reading the things the kids write now that the older three are in school. It really can give you an insight into their mind.  The other day Emery wanted to wear leggings to school. I'm fine with that as long as the shirt is a longer one. Well she came out in a shirt that was too short for the leggings and I told her no and to change her shirt. She seemed fine with it and went off to play. Like 20 min later she was crying on her bed. She is a very suborn girl and wouldn't tell me what was wrong. I went and started doing other things and a few min later I saw her from the corner of my eye trying to slip me a note. Here is the note and in case you don't read kindergarten it says "I don't like mom." Someone please help me when she's an over dramatic teen. I asked if she really felt that way and that it's not very nice. (still at this point no knowing what was really wrong) I got up put the note on the counter, started to make them lunch and just ignored her. When I was about done with lunch she wrote another note that said I love mom. That one I couldn't find and this one we found stuffed in the couch. I finally found out it was the clothes situation that made her mad and we fixed it. Brad found another note late night that said I want dad, so apparently clothes is a breaking point for her and I have a feeling with be the cause of a lot of arguments later in life. 
The boys did poems and research projects in school. Beck did his research on the polar bear. I loved his pictures and how all over the place his paragraphs are.  

 Out of all the kids Cam and I butt heads the most, but for some reason he still writes stuff about me and makes things for me the most. This is one of the poems he did at school. 
 Then his autobiography poem was a little... interesting. He said he was weak and small and normal a few times. It also says he wants a pet chupacabra, whatever that is. 
Then I just love this. Camden wants to be a pianelist when he grows up. Brad tired to tell him it was called a pianist but he just thought that sounded funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment