Sunday, January 25, 2015

More Redecorating

Well I got bit by the redecorating bug again and this time wanted to revamp our bathrooms and laundry room. I think they turned out really nice. The kids bathroom needed color. I needed to repaint because Jacks can't aim and apparently the wall looks like the toilet.... So this has really helped with that. Not sure that white towels will be good in the end, but it looks good for pictures. 
Brad made this shelf for me. He's getting used to me saying... so I have this idea....

I loved the idea of words the kids could look at each day. I think this is a perfect quote for kids. 
The laundry room was more reorganizing than anything. I wanted to add red to tie into the front room and just make it look clean and not a dumping ground. 
And of course something to read and remember as the leave the house. 
I think I had the most fun in our bathroom. I was going to only add some new art but Brad said he wanted to change the color and so I ran with it. I love the grey and yellow. I was worried it would be too dark but the yellow accents are perfect. 
The art in the bathroom, simple but perfect. 

We are going to bring some of the yellow into our room, if and when I do that. The kitchen is next on my list though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment