Monday, July 21, 2014

Much Needed Update

The weeks since we got back from Vegas have been from... well you know. The week after Vegas I was sick for 3 days and I worked 40 hours. Since I felt crappy we really didn't go any projects. I know we did one thing, but I didn't take any pictures and can't remember what it was. (must not have been that good). By Friday I felt better. Saturday was an... interesting day, to say the least, but that's for another post at another time. Sunday the boys went to Bear Lake with Aunt Teresa for the Barnes reunion, Brad and I didn't go because we couldn't get work off. Pretty much the rest of that week we got "sweet" news each day, but again, I'll post that probably by the end of this week. 
To make Emery not feel so bad about not going we had fun with her. We went to the drive in one night, we let her pick dinner one night, made muffins, painted nails and 
made lip gloss. She had a fun week getting most of the attention.
 The boys had fun at Bear Lake. It's always a nice place to go to. They seemed to have a fun time, although they really don't give may details. 

Today it rained outside. The kids asked if they could go and run in it so I said OK. I looked out and they were pretty much nude. At least it was warm and they had fun. 
Brad is out scout camp for a few days so it's just me and the kids. Here's to hoping for an easier week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment