Wednesday, June 25, 2014

More Projects

Last week we only did two projects, but they were both pretty fun. 
One day we had a Lego day. First we decorated a letter with Legos. The pile you see if only like 1/3  of what the boys have. It was a little nuts to see them all dumped out. 
 They chose the Legos they wanted and where to put them. I glues them since the glue we used was pretty strong. After doing 4 of them I decided Jacks really didn't care, so I didn't make him one. 
 The finished products up close. They turned out pretty neat. 
Then they colored their own Lego man creation. It's fun to see what kind of Lego guy they would have if they could choose. 
 Last we watched "The Lego Movie" and had a Lego snack. So the one that is all different colors was the first one I did. I'm too OCD to have them like that, so I sorted through them for the colors to match... on a snack that was gone in like 2 min. But they did look cool. 
 Another day we made grass heads. They put seed and compost in a nylon sock. I told them they could use their hands or a spoon. All of them chose a spoon so they didn't get dirty.  







 They were then able to put eyes on and color the base of their grass person. Now we get to wait a few weeks to see if they actually grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment