Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Manicures

This year my mom and I are making goals together and each time we reach one we are doing a mini prize. Our first one was manicures. There is a hair school in town that does them for cheap, so we went there. Emery loves to have her nails painted, so I had her get one too. She mainly just got polish on, but still loved all of it. Emery sat so still and loves all the girl did to her nails. Everyone in the school thought she was the cutest girl ever, and I'd have to agree. 
 These are her's finished. They used nail polish pens to get the small designs. Surprisingly they are still on her nails today. My mom and I just got a solid color, not as cute but manicures really make your hands feel nice and soft. I think we may have to go and do this more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment