Monday, June 10, 2024

First World Problem


On Saturday it was a little warm in the house in the morning but not bad. I went downstairs and noticed the air was on. About 45 minutes later I went to go dry my hair and noticed it was still on but not cooler. The air read 79 which was weird. I told Brad it's weird it's so warm, the temp says 79, but we have it set at 73 (which I think is super hot but don't touch a dad's air temp!). Long story short, the AC went out, on a Saturday morning on the first super hot day of the year. We called the management company, but really we didn't think we'd hear anything until Monday.  We closed everything and turned everything off. The high was about 95+, the highest I saw in the house was 86. We heard on Saturday evening it would be Tuesday morning and someone would come out.  Not ideal but we can live. BUT Saturday night we heard that someone should come out on Sunday morning. Sunday morning about 11 someone came out. Literally about 20 minutes later, it was fixed and cold air again. I prefer to be cold over hot. We all hated being that hot. We were all in front of fans and very happy to do a car ride with AC on full blast. For one of the first time our management company came through and worked so hard to get someone out to fix our air. I love cold air in the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment