It has been a long time, a few things have happened but I just have not sat down to write them down.
Mom came down one weekend and we got dinner, got a hotel, talked all night, went for breakfast then went to A Way With Clay to do pottery. It was such a relaxing, fun, much needed weekend. I did a book jewelry box and mom did a mug. Right when I finished mine I thought of other things I could have done over words.
Mom came down one weekend and we got dinner, got a hotel, talked all night, went for breakfast then went to A Way With Clay to do pottery. It was such a relaxing, fun, much needed weekend. I did a book jewelry box and mom did a mug. Right when I finished mine I thought of other things I could have done over words.
Mom's looks really cute!
We have had a painting in our front room for a few years. Brad and I did a pour paint on three canvas'. They were separate for a while then we added to them and made it one.
You can kind of see it here. It was a little bit of a story to the painting. I didn't mind it but didn't like how it was set in the end. I wanted it another way and Brad and someone else liked it another way. It was put the other way and I kind of had a bad taste for it for a while. Finally we wanted a project so we decided to paint over it.
And I like it a lot more than the first one.






No comments:
Post a Comment