Thursday, August 27, 2026

Wisdom Removed

Last week Emery got her wisdom teeth out. They were growing in really bad so we really should get them out. It was a quick procedure it went really well (maybe not all for her) 
She was a little nervous going in, but every one is. I know mine weren't bad, but I was like 14 or 15. 
When she came out to the car she looked suuuuuuper out of it, but also super happy (or high from meds) It was hard to walk but we got it. The cotton made it hard to hear her but we did it. She told me four to five times about how annoyed she was they tried the IV in her forearm but couldn't get it, like they couldn't with her tonsils, so they had to to it in her hand. After time 3 I told her she already said this and she was shocked. Then she said about four times how the last thing they asked her was 'do you like country music?' She does not really. After telling me this the third time she stopped and said she does not remember getting into the car. 
Went home and she 'watched' movies all day. I think movie 4 or 5 she actually watched and didn't just sleep through it. 

She took about 4 days before feeling to do school and life again, now she isn't in much pain, just a little pressure. She still has some healing to go, but definitely on the up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment