Thursday, April 25, 2024

Come Hang, Let's Go Out With a Bang! Bang!

 

This past week it was finally time for the AJR concert. We went a few years ago and loved it, so it was a no brainer to go again. They are one of Camden's favorite bands. One of Cailey's end of year goals was to go to a concert and it was such a good one to go to. They were the best and let me third wheel on their date. We got a before show VIP. We got a signed lanyard, early access to merch, some merch will ship to us able to see their tour museum. 






The opener was Dean Lewis. I really like his music and was excited to see him. Emery asked to go to merch just as he started (her friend ended up having an extra ticket and was there too). I didn't see as much as I wanted to, but did see the one song I wanted to. 
It's called "How Do I Say Goodbye" and it gives me all the feels. My dad is pretty healthy, but this song makes me think of him. Part of the chorus is, "So how do I say goodbye/To someone who's been with me for my whole life?/You gave me my name and the color of your eyes/I see your face when I look at mine." I may or may not have cried when listening. It's such a good song. 
AJR was amazing again. I don't know how Jack has so much energy and runs and jumps around so much. They put on a real production that you don't want to end. 




Camden saw what Ryan was wearing from another picture from a previous concert and wore pretty much the same thing. 
Emery and her friend. 


We all had the best time and can't wait for the next concert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment